27 Sep Best Kale Salad Recipe
Best Kale Salad Recipe
When I come across a recipe that I love, I want to share it with everyone! It seems as though kale is the “new trend,” but in reality, kale has been around forever. The beauty of this salad is that you can add as many ingredients as you want and it has a lot of flavor!
Here is what is in the best kale salad
- Dark Leafy Greens such as baby spinach, chard & kale (the darker the lettuce, the better for you). Tip: Don’t forget to first soak lettuces in water to clean.
- Berries such as strawberries, blackberries or blueberries
- Walnuts (plain or candied) – If they are candied make sure you toast them yourself by adding a little oil and brown sugar to a skillet.
- ¾ cup lemon juice
- ¾ cup lime juice
- ½ cup orange juice
- Mix all of those juices together into one measuring cup
- ½ cup rice vinegar
- Pinch of Thyme
- Pinch of Himalayan pink rock salt
- Crushed red pepper
- 1 1/4 cups olive oil
Here is how to make the best kale salad
Blend all of the above ingredients together, except olive oil. As soon as everything is well blended, add olive oil. Last but not least, dump all of your ingredients on your leafy greens, mix, add dressing and it’s ready to serve!
I think you will agree – it’s one delicious salad!
“Be HAPPY… Be HEALTHY… Be FIT!
Unprocess your diet and lose 5-7lbs the first week you start! Download the ORIGINAL 7 day jump start plan HERE.
Pick up my hard-copy book, Unprocess Your Diet, with 84 new recipes HERE.