13 Nov Chocolate Almond Butter Pecan Crunch Cups
Chocolate Almond Butter Pecan Crunch Cups
Today we are making Chocolate Almond Butter Pecan Crunch Cups and guess what?! They are GOOD FOR YOU and so ooey gooey delish!
- 3/4 cup coconut oil
- 3 TBSP raw cacao
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 6 1/2 tbsp almond butter (one per cup)
- crushed/chopped pecan
- Whisk the first 4 ingredients together.
- Pour half of the mixture into 6 muffin liners in a muffin pan.
- Put in the freezer for about 5 minutes.
- Take them out and put almond butter in each one.
- Top with crushed pecans and then pour the remainder of the mixture in each cup to cover the nuts and nutbutter and freeze.
- Wait 5 minutes and then ENJOY!
Be Happy… Be Healthy… Be FIT!