Chocolate Almond Butter Pecan Crunch Cups
YOU’RE WELCOME! Chocolate Almond butter pecan crunch cups. Oh! And they are GOOD FOR YOU and so ewy gooey delish!
- 3/4 cup coconut oil
- 3 TBSP raw cacao
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 6 1/2 tbsp almond butter (one per cup)
- crushed pecan
- Whisk the first 4 ingredients together.
- Pour half of the mixture into 6 muffin cups.
- Put in the freezer for about 5 minutes.
- Take them out and put almond butter in each one, top with crushed pecans and then pour the remainder of the mixture in each cup to cover the nuts and nutbutter and freeze.
Be Happy… Be Healthy… Be FIT!