Chocolate Almond Butter Pecan Crunch Cups
Today we are making Chocolate Almond Butter Pecan Crunch Cups and guess what?! They are GOOD FOR YOU and so ooey gooey delish!
- 3/4 cup coconut oil
- 3 TBSP raw cacao
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 6 1/2 tbsp almond butter (one per cup)
- crushed/chopped pecan
- Whisk the first 4 ingredients together.
- Pour half of the mixture into 6 muffin liners in a muffin pan.
- Put in the freezer for about 5 minutes.
- Take them out and put almond butter in each one.
- Top with crushed pecans and then pour the remainder of the mixture in each cup to cover the nuts and nutbutter and freeze.
- Wait 5 minutes and then ENJOY!
Be Happy… Be Healthy… Be FIT!