04 Oct Leaving it all behind and stepping in front of the camera
Leaving It All Behind For More with Allison Maslan
Allison Maslan was a young mom, she was at the height of a self made advertising career. Making lots of money and living large she was fully living “the dream”. Working with huge brands like Ben & Jerry’s, Merrill Lynch, and more.
Although she appeared uber successful and was admired for thriving at such a young age, she was continually stressed, working around the clock and not living in her purpose and was anything BUT happy.
That stress and that hustle brought on a terrible freak car accident while she was in route to pick up her daughter from daycare.
Taking a forced time to recover, heal and think, she decided to walk away from that which no longer served her.
Allison walked away from a successful business, a marriage and all funds and into a new identity: As a broke, single mom. All Allison left with was a desire for more.
Grab her free offer at: www.allisonmaslan.com/natalie
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why money does not equal happiness
- How to manifest who you truly are
- Why you should say ‘yes’ and figure out the rest later
- And Allison’s secret to success that everyone can do
Stepping In Front of the Camera with Tiffany Lee Bymaster
Tiffany Lee Bymaster Originated as a camera shy makeup artists BEHIND the camera, Tiffany Lee aka Coach Glitter was great at her job but wanted more. On set for countless hours, she would listen and keenly observe all of the information she was learning from her powerful clients.
As she watched and learned she started to ask herself one simple question that changed the course of her life…
“Why not me?”
That question and hunger for more sparked a fire inside that lead her to a mega successful brand where the once camera shy coach is now a leading Camera Confidence Coaching program.
On this episode, you will learn:
- How to overcome anxiety by “going for things anyway”
- Why you should always add more value than is asked of you
- Why you should choose to lead with service and worry about the financials later
- How to utilize mentors, coaches, and masterminds to build your dream