05 Oct Massive Action Is Overrated
Massive Action Is Overrated
YOU DO NOT HAVE TO TAKE MASSIVE ACTION. Massive action is great but it can also feel overwhelming and make us stop or not start at all… there is another way… small steps over time.
There are 365 days in a year. One small step forward every day makes a big difference over the year.
I’ve had book number 3 in my mind for quite some time- but it has not poured out of me effortlessly like the first two. I believe it’s because it’s my true essence and calling and it is hard(er) for me to write. The risk of failure is much greater and it feels so personal. So every day, for months, I’ve tried to talk myself out of it.
Until I DECIDED it was happening and committed to myself 1 hour every day- that is it. One hour to stare at it, write a paragraph, a page, a chapter, or even a few words. I’m now making a lot of progress.
Small steps over time make a BIG difference.
- 2 lbs a week for a year is 104 lbs
- 1 mile of movement a day for a year is 365 miles
- 1 page of writing a day is 365 pages
- 1 call a week to a loved on is 52 connected calls
- 1 full focussed date night a week with your spouse is 52 amazing dates a year
- Saving $100 a week is $5200 extra for you this year
Small steps over time make a big difference!