05 Jun The Learning Leader Show With Ryan Hawk
Ryan Hawk features me on The Learning Leader Show– How To Be Healthy, Happy, and Fit… And How To Maintain Great Abs Year Round
This was such a fun interview for me to be a part of. Ryan Hawk made me feel super welcome and I was thrilled to share information with his audience.
Episode 024: Natalie Jill – How To Be Healthy, Happy, and Fit… And How Natalie Maintains Great Abs Year Round
The Learning Leader Show
Some Questions He Asks:
- How did you get started with this career?
- What does a vision board do for you?
- What is your goal setting process?
- What is the 7 day Jump Start plan?
- How do you execute your plan?
- Why do you hate the elliptical?
- What do you suggest for people who have to travel a lot for work?
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- About vision boards and how they can help you
- About The 7 day Jump Start plan
- Why writing down your goals ensures you hit them
- Practicing addition (i.e. – eating more veggies will help you stop eating sweets)
- How to get out of your comfort zone
- The elements that define a quality life
Listen to the full episode HERE
For all of the Podcast’s I have been featured on go HERE