15 Oct Thoughts become things
Thoughts become things
The question that I WISH people would ask me is not “what do you eat” or “how do you train” but rather what do you “think about?” You see I am ALWAYS thinking towards POSSIBILITY. I’m always breaking the belief set others suggest by leaning into what is possible vs what’s NOT possible.
Everything is the result of our thoughts
What we think is what we become. ACTIONS follow those thoughts and our current reality (our health, body, relationships, career, finances, happiness) is the results of our thoughts. You see what you THINK ABOUT comes about and we start taking actions to support our thoughts.
- Do you think you are too old and it’s too late? You’ll take actions to support that.
- Do you think your metabolism, hormones, age, etc is to blame? You’ll take actions to support that.
- Do you think that your relationship is bad… same thing.
When you change your THOUGHTS then the decisions and Actions you take change and results changes.
How do you change your thoughts? There is a method…
You literally decide to practice.
- Notice when the thoughts that won’t serve you happen. “I feel incapable”
- Consciously tell your self the opposite “I’m becoming the type of person who masters this”
- Practice and get CONFIDENT at this!
It’s not an overnight change but a practice in recognizing and shifting!
YOU ARE NOT TO OLD AND IT IS NOT TOO LATE!
The theme in Aging In Reverse is all about CONFIDENCE this month. Join us HERE