27 Jun Sunbutter Crunch Bars
SunButter Crunch Bars
Here is a decadent, simple to make treat that is high in protein and scrumptious!
Here is all you need!
- 3 cups of a rice crispy cereal
- 1 1/2 cup chocolate chips or raw cacao morsels
- 1 cup sunButter all natural sunflower seed butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
Here is what you do to create them:
- Line an 8×8 dish with parchment paper
- Add crispy rice cereal into a bowl
- In a separate bowl, combine the other ingredients either microwave until melted, or place it all in a pan and melt on low heat.
- Keep stirring until just melting then remove and combine stirring until well combined and melted.
- Pour over the crispy rice cereal and stir
- Pour into lines baking dish and refrigerate at least 1 hour until set.