08 Mar Sun Dried Tomato Chicken Artichoke Recipe
Sun Dried Tomato Chicken Artichoke Recipe
This is a yummy recipe from my recipe book, Unprocess Your Diet! This Sun Dried Tomato Chicken Artichoke recipe is one of my absolute favorite lunch recipes that is not only delicious but great for fat loss.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 lb asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 c. sun dried tomatoes in oil, drained
- 1 c. artichoke hearts, in water, drained and quartered
- chicken, cooked rotisserie, pieced
- 1/2 c. fresh basil leaves
- Himalayan salt and pepper to taste
Heat the oil and garlic in a pan on the stove. Once heated, add the asparagus, artichokes, tomatoes, and basil leaves. Mix together. When it’s almost done, add the already cooked chicken and add salt and pepper. Toss until warm. Serve and enjoy!
You can get more yummy recipes in my recipe book HERE. It’s now available in paperback!
Join my FREE 3 day Quick Body Reset Challenge HERE for fast, lasting fat loss.