30 Mar What’s Actually Stopping You From Your Goals
What’s Actually Stopping You From Your Goals
You do NOT have a “problem” achieving your goals. What you may be lacking is Focus. Clarity. And Vision…(let me explain…)
When you ask most people what is in the way of their goals:
- Some will give you a list of “reasons” or “circumstances” preventing them from achieving them.
- Some will blame others
- Some will tell you why they gave up or quit
- Some will tell you they don’t know “how” to achieve them
But the ones that achieve them?
- They were CLEAR on what they wanted and why they wanted it.
- They had a VERY specific VISION of what they wanted
- They FOCUSED on that vision.
When you have focus, vision and clarity:
- Circumstances don’t stop you
- Others can’t stop you
- You won’t give up or quit because you are clear on what you want
- The HOW will work it self out. It always does.
- You do not have a problem achieving your goals. You just haven’t grasped FOCUS, CLARITY and your VISION around what you want.
Shift your blame to asking yourself “what do I want and why do I want it”